Saturday, June 9, 2007

I "Felt" It - You Should Too!


These are the "felted" slippers from Knit 2 Together. I LOVE these slippers - they are super comfy, fun and bright. They are also a great style for a milder climate like So Cal - easy to slip on and off - and not too hot. Now that I think about it - these are the most comfortable slippers I've ever worn! I followed the pattern - exactly - down to using Manos Del Urugay yarn (these pictures don't do justice to the colors which are gorgeous). If you are in the mood for instant gratification it doesn't get better than this - weekend project - no problem.

As you can see, Mr. Puffy is enjoying another "hand knit" holiday at the seashore. Cocktails anyone?


2 comments:

jillian said...

Those are adorable! And they do look awfully comfy. Love those purples!

Anonymous said...

I would love to make these slippers but I can't find the pattern:( could you help me. Thanks so much love you blog.