I was tagged over the weekend with my first "meme" by the very sweet Rosanne of Firefly Nights.
A meme. As if. Like it's not already all about me me me all the time already! The rules for this meme are that I share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself and Mr Puffy so, in the spirit of being a good sport, here we go:
1. I like to listen to country music when I'm in my car;
2. Mr Puffy has a criminal past (he was a chicken poacher until he had a close brush with an angry farmer. Since we've had him I've done my best to convince him chicken tastes better roasted);
3. Between Steve, Mr Puffy and myself we represent combined professional experience of a medical doctor, two lawyers, a certified public accountant, a real estate broker, a securities broker; and an ex-poacher.
4. I'm a native Californian and have been known to use the expression "dude" on ocassion;
5. Going to the Farmer's Market on the weekend is my idea of a good time; and
6. I used to play USTA league tennis and played first court doubles.
I now get to tag 6 bloggers of my choice and they are (drum roll please) Monika of Smoking Hot Needles; Bridget of The Ravell'd Sleave; Amanda of Fancie Pants Knits; Silvia of Silverknits; Vicki of Knitting Dragonflies; and Geoff of A Bubbling Cauldron (a non-knitter but a really cool dude).
On a more knitterly note, I splurged over the weekend on the new Debbie Bliss book, Coastlines. I love several of the designs but am going to start with this top (except I'm going to knit it in the color teal). The yarn is Debbie Bliss' Stella and is a blend of 60% silk, 20% rayon, and 20% cotton.